Menu
Cart 0

About Us

We are dedicated to all things Wolf. Ranging from Jewelry to Shoes to Exotic collections we strive to provide not what our customers want but need.

 

Meet The Team

We are a small online retail called Pandora Wolves. Our store was founded on September 2015. At present we consist of 3 members as you can see below;


Shabs, Founder Of Pandora Wolves

 Myself, Shabs, the founder of the company. I founded this company as I have deep love for the wolves. I like to be around them, play with them and love them. 

The other reason is that I want to do everything I can to support wolves and increase awareness to their loving nature and to dismiss the notion that they are evil.

 


Olivia, Social Media Marketer

 Then there is Olivia, who handles most of our social media marketing.

She is a young, bright woman whose first love is wolves, her second is building as seen by the hammer in her pic and her third love is The Ellen Show.

She is responsible for all our social media such as facebook, pinterest and looking after emails.

 

Rachel, Stocks and Inventory Manager

 

Lastly meet Rachel, our shy and introvert stocks and inventory manager. As you can already tell we have not put up a picture of her. She is quite shy and reserved, unless it come to making sure our customers get their items on time. 

 

 

 

 

Our Mission

Our main mission however is to support wolf conservation centers around the world. How do we do that? 10% of every purchase you make in our store goes to a different Wolf conservation charities per month from around the world. You might be wondering if we pocket the other 90% of the purchase value. Short answer is not really. Most of the revenue goes towards running our business such as advertisement cost, paying our manufacturers etc.

So what does that mean for you? That means every time you purchase from us you know that somewhere around the world a part of the proceeds from your purchase goes into making sure our loving wolves thrive and survive extinction. Therefore, you not only feel good about purchasing our products but the wolf handlers who depend on your donation will also be grateful for your contribution.

 

Get In Touch

If you have any other suggestion on the type of products that screams fabulous that you would like to see on our store please do let us know.

You can contact us on contact@pandora-trends.com

Alternatively you can visit our Facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/PandoraWolvesUnleashed