Pro Monthly Subscription Box - (Fierce Wolf of the Month of May Box)
Do you love wolves? Want to save wolves from extinction? Then our Monthly Subscription Box is for you.
Every Pandora Wolves Subscription box includes:
- New Wolf Theme every month. For example May is Fierce Wolf box of the month
- High quality products made from cruelty-free materials
- All natural ingredients and sustainable items
- Cancel anytime. Skip a shipment. Either way, we make it easy!
- Opportunity to win Bonus Box surprises
- Unique items every month, backed by our industry-best SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
Save the Wolves:
As you may know wolves are being hunted to extinction in certain parts of the world. We will not stand for this. We do all we can to help the wolves. Thus 10% of the proceeds from your purchase of our Monthly Subscription goes to a different wolf conservation center every month. The other 90% of the revenue goes into increasing awareness for the wolves and covering up cost of running the business.
Pride in your purchase:
Be proud of owning our Box of the Month box and know that purchase you make from us somewhere around the world a part of the proceeds from your purchase goes into making sure our loving wolves thrive and survive extinction. Therefore, you not only feel good about purchasing our products but the wolf handlers who depend on your donation will also be grateful for your contribution.
Wait no longer. Sign up now.
Wolf Theme of the Month:
Each month comes with its own Wolf Theme of the Month Subscription box.
May - Fierce Wolf of the Month Box
June - Howling Wolf of the Month Box
July - Romantic Wolf of the Month Box
August - Crying Wolf of the Month Box
September - Breast Cancer Wolf of the Month Box
October - Halloween Wolf of the Month Box
November - Hypnotic Wolf of the Month Box
December - Christmas Wolf of the Month Box
Shipping & Handling:
This Item is Eligible for Free Shipping & Handling.
Box Design may vary